2009年3月9日星期一

Friend's 21st birthday(Version 0.002)

This people which laught untill Very "Yam Zing" is Teoh CH.....



















Myvi Boy which is Acting "Cute" .

















Why i have the feeling like be in some kind of "Graduate Ceremony"??????



















we not caling it hello kitty , but call its.. Benn's Kitty ....





















after the dinner , we then go save the world again...beofre that..while i fethicng ah kai to his house to get something....while i waiting in the car ... two police come over...requesting my ic and driving license.....Guess what? athe "E" name people left her ic in my car....first at all ..the police din suspect me..just check like normal ...but after discovering the ic which is not belong to me in my car...their eye become doubtful...and keep on asking question...like i must be some kind of theft or robber....and again ..he find a baseball wood which my brother put inside the car....those doubtful eye become deeper again....
once again..while i telling them i waiting my friend...and call to ah kai ..but ah kai din pick up the phone ...they become awareness....another police which sit inside the police car at early ..near to me and shout to me...asking me why i come here.....to robber or what?.....
lucky , at this very moment....ah kai finally appear....i first time in my life so haapy to see ah kai ...after recording in paper they then wake away .......after pick up ah kai ..we then go sino again....
after this event ... again ...i have to ask my self...do i look like robber or a bad guys.?
Migh be....i think ...if not how come so many people suspect me.......
'

没有评论: