2009年6月22日星期一

Concept of equity life....

a very crappy topic which as me , tuck long and others talking about at nj last saturday. a topic started from i saw a note in tuck long's book. A. Killing nyamuk but save life. Nice > Save people, Bad because of killing nyamuk. a sweat note,which i do not agree what, cant understand also. then we started argue about is that good karma if you kill one life but saving many life? if this theory tenable, is that mean that carnivorous animal are not necassary to survive?because they have to eat many life in their life. Do it mean when we kill it, we actually doing a good thing?but after you recall how many chicken, duck, pig, seafood have you eat, i guess you wont agree with this. you might say "i am vegetarian" do not kill life. but what about those vegetable y ou eat? isn't those plant can grow and have life?do not argue with me vegetable do not have feel, wont think and blar blar. its still a life you are eating. it wont feel pain , wont shout it out doesn't mean you have the right to eat it. it wont shout pain?do the chicken shout "i am pain , dont eat me " to you? Do the fish say " pls dont eat me" to you? do the pig beg you let its go?

you might say those animal would shout but would act pain while you kill them, but plant wont. Are you those plant? how you know they wont feel pain?how you know they din beg you to let them go also?. at the other hand, how you know those animal are in pain?are you them? they might be just enjoy wiht it,they might say"eat me" , "taste me my dear"', "come on baby eat me" althought i am not believe they would say that in those situation.

one thing i am very wondering about. i always saw people would feel cruel if they saw a pet was killing. talking about how cruel the butcher are. curse them but with a chicken leg in their hand. eating some seafood at dinner , and drink a soup within bone that boil few hour. i wonder from where their mercy come from .

For what i know people do distrinct life. for me, i wont care about it. i might feel pity those animal on my dinner table. but it wont stop me to eat them.

but if you telling me that life is equity.... My answer is


~~~~~~~~~~~~NO~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~Absolutely No ~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~Not even close to ~~~~~~~~

没有评论: