2009年7月8日星期三

Things worth for pondering

=============================================
PS : Jump this Post if you dont like My Crapping :P
=============================================


Just now when went backto home from office, my father was inside the car and talking about how great ancient chinese are that can calculate chinese calendar till ten thousand year untill very accurate, how great chinese ancient people are....i 'm doing a stupid thing again; by trying to amend his misconception about chinese calendar. i tell him :" chinese calendar are not as what he say, its doesn't exactly accurate like western calendar that we use nowsday. because its calculation are base on moon, twent-four solar terms(二十四节气), and any other complicate calculation rely on weather circumstance. so its doesn't have a certain number of days in one month. Then my fahter ask me how to explain the fisrt ,fifty days of the chinese calendar month would come tide? afther that, as usual they laughing. my brother said like what any others would say to me at that moment : " you just cant even recognise you are lost one time " i 'm silent, not because i am wrong, but what in my mind is : its useless to explain that time, in that circumstance.

Today, i'm once again break my principle that " Never tell something to someone that she/he really cannot Accept nor Understanding, Even you think it is useful or rightful". but this wont be my first time nor my last time break it.

After reached home, when i open my computer, i 'm breaking my principle again by finding the caculation of chinise calendar and ask my fahter to come and see. What am i thinking and trying to do is not proof that i'm right about its, but try to explain to he what he think right might be wrong , even got a people or many people agree to his point of view base on nothing . he simply got bias and standing on the point that is not the truth. as normaly, he again turn his word and say " i wasn't saying this, and blar blar blar" then leaving with a face that me, his soon been educated. i'm was thinking about to explain what he say just now are also wrongly,and he get misconcept about its again . but that mind only left in my mind one seconds and its was gone after that.

After he go out from my room, i started to think why some people like he dont like to listen other ? now, people, my friend and my family always saying me dont like to listen to others and scare of losing in a conversation. But they did the same thing while they say this out. i usually ask themself in my heart " Do you know if you say this mean you cannot take the losing in this dialogue also " If not , you wont say this, you said this because you are mind of losing , but usually it wont come out from my mouth. If you really think you are right , then convince people with its point , not by those meaningless words. Think about dont know how to explain to People? that usually happen in two condition.. one, you are not good in speaking skills..go home and train a few year only come back convince people... two, your point of view is totally pointless.

now, i wasn't try to show or say that i am clever , always right or what else. as counter, i want to say i might be always wrongful, but i would keep pursue on how well i know the "right"?. and i wont simply comply the meaning of "Right" with only what others said, But with what they do, what they present, and what the " Truth" is. I remain a thinking that even we cannot absolutely define the line between "Right"and "Wrong" , but still we can move closer to "Right" with progressively by not moving to "Left".

at the end, i remark 3 point to myself to obey on it...

First : " Never tell something to someone that she/he really cannot Accept nor Understanding, Even you think it is useful or rightful".

Second : " Do Not mind on those who mocking at you, Must always believe in yourself .you must over take their "Mocking" to be beyond them, and leave it behind to themself. .

Third : " Find a reaason for you to keep living in this world , even the reason is ridicule....."

each of these principle have a story to define them, i would post these story if you want, just pm me.
at Last
like Somebody said before...
In the process of gaining our rightful place we most not be guity of wrongful deeds.

没有评论: