2009年2月5日星期四

Confession Again~~!!!

Today, i forgot a friend birthday again... Feel sorry...ben..I cant even remember your birthday

untill u remind me after a day...even got some friend remind me before one day ...

Can see the disappointing through ur eyes, when u remind me. Dont blame me, ben. It is not just

me heartless. just i am not usual to plan or remember others birthday. To me , for my own,

birthday doesn't really taking part in my life. eventhrough i got join the others birthday's

celebrating too last year,but mostly with other plan and remind,with honestly i cant excalty

remembering their birthday too^^... Guys, Dont blame me on my back...^^ i also pass my

birthday alone with many years..of course, excluding last year.

so at here again, apologize to all of my friend first, if , i say if lah, i forget urs birthday, and not

even sending a sms. dont blame me lah.. i am those person who lag of memory mah.. if i got such

a memory , i wont get 4 good 3 excellent in my spm result also ^^...

last thing, ben, as your birthday , din really have anything for u except a late coming greeting...

so i give u a great present here...... a "Word" , A "Promise"..That is wont say out your "Secret" :P

so you not need to "Am Kam" at behind.. and regret for it...u also got many of my tails..^^..

see your face before leave... i also worry u think too much...


Note: that promise got expire date, and also excluding after me drunk.. muahahaha ^^...

没有评论: