2009年2月15日星期日

Valentine's days...

Being two days not sleep in house, 13-feb-2009 around 7 pm ... go meet benn kitt at kp first, before that i go to kp behind de mamak drink one teh ais for waiting purpose...then go public book shop finding book ...then when benn kitt come, he want eat and ask me go to the mamak again = =..nvm ..after that we both go fetch ah kai at klang digi centre..facing a very serious traffic jam that time... almost 9 pm we only reach kp..then after a few round pool..we go that mamak again...to yam cha with ws, piggy, hui ling (correct me if wrong spelling)...then when we reach there..they ask me :" kah fong leh"..i only found out i make a very big mistake- -- forgot to fetch kah fong...i immediatly go fetch kah fong at ku...when me reach his house my car seem like having some problem..got some worry but is okay if the car can still walking..but when we near the mamak..my most worry thing happen..my car suddenly cannot perform welly...= = , calling for help ...eventually the "angel' appear...
-lol...just kidding..wc , el, tl, 3 car come...but have not idea with what happen also...eventually i have to stay at el house that night..cause my home is very "far"..T.T


the next day , 14-feb-2009 , valentine's days...after el, fetching me back to my work place...then i rush out for going back my home to take bath at afternoon, then come back to klang again....been rushing in fixing the car ...after finish all my job..then i go to el's work place again..cause i leave my bag in el's car...when me almost reach his work place..damn..the car having problem again....but this time i already know what is the problem ..so i fix it with my own hand...lucky it's work ^^... at nite, we go fetch ah kai at old bridge there...while we waiting, el doing somethign what i call " unbelieva~ble" thing at car...he...= =


" ACT CUTE"


XD..we go yam cha at NJ again...after drinking and a lot of crapping.. we went to inc cyber cafe..then all go sleep at tl 's old house...except el.....

this is my story of valentine's day even all of us also enjoy it.. .but..no gf..no flower .. no romantic dinner..but celebrate with a group of batang...Does it still call "Valentine's days"? i doubt...........






没有评论: